Water is one of the most important substances on earth. All plants and animals must have water to survive. If there was no water there would be no life on earth.
- Water cleanses our bodies
- Water nourishes Mother Earth so that she may grown food
- Water nourishes our animal friends
- Our bodies are made up of approximately 60% water
- Not having clean water to cook with?
- Not having clean water to drink?
- Knowing that drinking your tap water will make you and your children ill?
- Having brown and cloudy water to bath in?
- Having unclean water that discolors your clothing?
- Being told to drink 8 glasses of water/day and cannot because it is too expensive or unattainable
Many First Nations communities face this reality daily. Let us all change that.
Sign now and make a difference in your community.